Business City Zhylianska Street
Strong economic growth is the reason for undersupply of A-class office space in Kiev’s office market. The development area is a brown field site in central Kiev, which will be regenerated through a high quality mixed used master plan.
The main idea derives of the surrounding urban fabric. An axis through the side connects the two plaza’s on either end of the project. Along this main axis are 6 inner courtyards with different landscape themes. The courtyards are linked via a light and airy canopy. Along the walkway are restaurants and retail facilities bringing life to the area for 24h a day. The axis is emphasized by 6 mid-rise office towers 15-20 stories, which announce the development from afar.
To develop the project in phases was the utmost priority for our client. The project is tailored to be implemented in 3 stages.
The new development has an overall area of approximately 190.000 m². 75% of the area will be used for A-class office space. The remaining 25% of the area is split between two 4 star hotels.
Due to the high level of groundwater there is only one floor of underground parking. Additional parking above ground is available on three streets adjacent to the site.
The development is in close proximity to m2r’s INOR Business City, which should be completed by 2015.